Friday, July 17, 2009

Vacation for the family and time to paint!


Well the family is off for a vacation int he mountains of NC! Unfortunatley, I wont be with them. I will be finishing my unit of CPE and I am looking forward to little mini retreat so I can relax after a taxing summer. But, I do know I will be very lonely after the first few days. So, I will have to occupy myself with work and reading for the next two weeks.


One task that will be done is a painting commission that I will complete for a priest in Georgia! During the VTS art show there was a bit of buzz about a painting I did. I sold the painting ( Of St. Paul- that's it- up and to the right) and a few people actually contracted me to do some paintings. So, I will take advantage of the time to get a painting done!
After Maggie and the boys vacation, I will finish CPE and we will be on a proper vacation to NC and Georgia to visit the parish, family, and friends. It will be wonderful to get back to NC and relax during the break before the fall semester!

No comments: